Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Spinners Swap is go!



Over to your left we have tonights update at the shop, www.spindlefrog.etsy.com. This little lot is falkland, a really great spinning fibre. Ive got one kilo of corriedale to dye up and then I will need to buy some more fibre.

In other news Ive heard from my swappee on the Ravelry UK Spinners board. She has been out of the country for a while but is back now and ready to go. I cant wait to get her questioner so I can begin getting the parcel together. I love this part but always worry that my handspun isnt going to be good enough which is strange because when I recieve handspun Im always totally thrilled with it. Ive yet to met a hank I dont like. Handspun = charm in my book so I know I will love the yarn Im sent from my swaper.

Im going to have a little spin of the Rose Garden Alpaca in a minute as Im dying to see how it turns out. And I really must get back to doing some knitting especially as Ive got to go to work tomorrow so that will mess arround with my crafts. Grr to work. Yay to spinning/dyeing/knitting.

No comments: