Wednesday, 6 August 2008

New Shop



How bad am I at this blogging thing? Yep pretty bad. I think the reason is because I dont like how the photos are added to the blog its just too slow or something. Im sure I can overcome it though and really will try harder.


So what have I been doing in the months and months of silence? Well spinning and knitting and not much else (which is really bad because I have a billion things that need to be done, grrr to work and college and life really).


Ive just finished these socks which I really like as I dyed, spun and knitted them. All my own work


Its the first time Ive ever been able to do all the steps.


Yep Im dyeing things now too and have opened an etsy shop like everyone else in the world. Heres mine http://www.spindlefrog.etsy.com/


Its all about the fibre. More stuff will be added as I go along but Ive already had 3 sales amnd am rightly chuffed. Want to see some of the fibres? Ok


No comments: